Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Brief progress and planning report the Working Group on Domestic Biogas
The objective of this Working Group is the innovative dissemination of one million domestic biogas plants in about 15 Asian Development Bank member countries by 2016, providing access to sustainable energy to about 5million people. In addition, the Working Group aims to make an important contribution to the development of sustainable, market-based biogas sectors in these countries.
More information can be found on Energy for All's website:
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves