Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Brief progress and planning report the Working Group on Domestic Biogas
The objective of this Working Group is the innovative dissemination of one million domestic biogas plants in about 15 Asian Development Bank member countries by 2016, providing access to sustainable energy to about 5million people. In addition, the Working Group aims to make an important contribution to the development of sustainable, market-based biogas sectors in these countries.
More information can be found on Energy for All's website:
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future