Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Brief progress and planning report the Working Group on Domestic Biogas
The objective of this Working Group is the innovative dissemination of one million domestic biogas plants in about 15 Asian Development Bank member countries by 2016, providing access to sustainable energy to about 5million people. In addition, the Working Group aims to make an important contribution to the development of sustainable, market-based biogas sectors in these countries.
More information can be found on Energy for All's website:
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013