Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Construction of a Small Biogas Digester
This home digester is made from a 2500 litre water tank and uses pipes and fittings that should be locally available from plumbing stores. If you click on the "download diagram" link you will find a detailed diagram that also shows a solar collector that has been added to heat the contents of the digester enabling it to function in colder climates.
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013