Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Biogas in Ugandan Schools
We are happy to share the attached images about the new toilet block and a biogas digester from Wakiso Children's school of Hope. Green Heat will conduct training sessions for the students and staff in the coming couple of days. We have also written an article on the Green Heat Blog: http://greenheatug.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/sufficient-cooking-fuel-financial-freedom
We can get more biogas systems into schools, pass this message on to all school administrators/owners.
Director-Green Heat (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 10235
+256 (0) 71 237 9889
"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...