Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Biogas in Ugandan Schools
We are happy to share the attached images about the new toilet block and a biogas digester from Wakiso Children's school of Hope. Green Heat will conduct training sessions for the students and staff in the coming couple of days. We have also written an article on the Green Heat Blog: http://greenheatug.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/sufficient-cooking-fuel-financial-freedom
We can get more biogas systems into schools, pass this message on to all school administrators/owners.
Director-Green Heat (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 10235
+256 (0) 71 237 9889
"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership