Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Brief progress and planning report the Working Group on Domestic Biogas
The objective of this Working Group is the innovative dissemination of one million domestic biogas plants in about 15 Asian Development Bank member countries by 2016, providing access to sustainable energy to about 5million people. In addition, the Working Group aims to make an important contribution to the development of sustainable, market-based biogas sectors in these countries.
More information can be found on Energy for All's website:
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- StovePlus: A Study to Better Understand Cookstove Business Mo...
- GACC- New Study Estimates That Clean Cookstoves Could Reduce ...
- Practical Action's Poor People's Energy Briefing Series
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...