Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Brief progress and planning report the Working Group on Domestic Biogas
The objective of this Working Group is the innovative dissemination of one million domestic biogas plants in about 15 Asian Development Bank member countries by 2016, providing access to sustainable energy to about 5million people. In addition, the Working Group aims to make an important contribution to the development of sustainable, market-based biogas sectors in these countries.
More information can be found on Energy for All's website:
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...