Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Construction of a Small Biogas Digester
This home digester is made from a 2500 litre water tank and uses pipes and fittings that should be locally available from plumbing stores. If you click on the "download diagram" link you will find a detailed diagram that also shows a solar collector that has been added to heat the contents of the digester enabling it to function in colder climates.
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- StovePlus: A Study to Better Understand Cookstove Business Mo...
- GACC- New Study Estimates That Clean Cookstoves Could Reduce ...
- Practical Action's Poor People's Energy Briefing Series
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...