Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Construction of a Small Biogas Digester
This home digester is made from a 2500 litre water tank and uses pipes and fittings that should be locally available from plumbing stores. If you click on the "download diagram" link you will find a detailed diagram that also shows a solar collector that has been added to heat the contents of the digester enabling it to function in colder climates.
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya