Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Construction of a Small Biogas Digester
This home digester is made from a 2500 litre water tank and uses pipes and fittings that should be locally available from plumbing stores. If you click on the "download diagram" link you will find a detailed diagram that also shows a solar collector that has been added to heat the contents of the digester enabling it to function in colder climates.
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...