Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Biogas in Ugandan Schools
We are happy to share the attached images about the new toilet block and a biogas digester from Wakiso Children's school of Hope. Green Heat will conduct training sessions for the students and staff in the coming couple of days. We have also written an article on the Green Heat Blog: http://greenheatug.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/sufficient-cooking-fuel-financial-freedom
We can get more biogas systems into schools, pass this message on to all school administrators/owners.
Director-Green Heat (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 10235
+256 (0) 71 237 9889
"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...