Join BiogasSIG Intro, aims, resources.
Biogas in Ugandan Schools
We are happy to share the attached images about the new toilet block and a biogas digester from Wakiso Children's school of Hope. Green Heat will conduct training sessions for the students and staff in the coming couple of days. We have also written an article on the Green Heat Blog: http://greenheatug.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/sufficient-cooking-fuel-financial-freedom
We can get more biogas systems into schools, pass this message on to all school administrators/owners.
Director-Green Heat (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 10235
+256 (0) 71 237 9889
"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya