* Introduction to biogas technology, design calculation and feasibility studies, introduction to design, planning and process engineering
* Fundamentals of biological process control & insitu process control, process monitoring and practical plant operation
* UK Health & Safety issues, Safety features of biogas plants and equipment
* Approval conditions and permits for building and running an AD project in UK
* Substrate-Input, gas yield according to the substrates composition, organic industrial waste and fermentation technology
* Financing and funding your biogas project, Income from Energy
* Connecting to the grid in the UK
* Digestate Standard – PAS110 & ADQP, Ecological digestate management
* Process and external heat and gas engineering, Biogas specific building materials
* Gas cleaning and desulphurisation, Practical cogeneration to heat and power in gas and dual fuel engines
* A half day study tour
The course is organised by IBBK together with the biogas group of the Renewable Energy Association (REA), London.
The registration form is available on http://www.biogas-training.co.uk/.