Add item Contribute news, events, jobs, tenders, offers & requests
: Karima Hirji This toolkit has been developed by SNVs REDD+ Energy and Agriculture Programme (REAP). With the purpose of supporting development practicioners this toolkit does not promote a one size fits all approach. But instead it provides practitioner
: Karima Hirji Lagos, Nigeria, October 06, 2014, SMEFunds, a non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Nigeria, has announced that its clean cookstoves programme will reach over one million women and households in Africa by 2015. The announcement was m
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory