Browse related tagsBrowse in:
8 results found
Envirofit International is requesting proposals for projects centered on setting up innovative distribution and sales channels for disseminating Envirofit clean technology cookstoves into the African
Shell Foundation India supports the project as part of their Breathing Space Program. There aim is to see 10 million stoves sold in five countries in the next five years.
The [[Shell Foundation]] and [[Envirofit]] have featured in the UK newspaper "The Sunday Times". The article explains Envirofit's ambitions to address indoor air pollution using a commercial model, an
Since unveiling the first line of clean cookstoves, Envirofit, a technology leader using sustainable, business models to solve global health & environmental problems, report sales of over 100,000 cook
The Shell Foundation along with Envirofit International plans to distribute 10 million stoves over the next five years, focusing first on India, Brazil, Kenya and Uganda - according to an article in t
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013