Browse related tagsBrowse in:
8 results found
The second High-Level Meeting (HLM) of the Africa-EU Energy Partnership (AEEP), ended on Thursday, 13 February 2014 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Featuring the impacts of wood collection and use in refugee camps in Darfur, this article highlights some of the energy initiaives being tried in the region, as well as the work of the International N
Conference registration is still open for '''Beyond Firewood: Exploring Alternative Fuels and Energy Technologies in Humanitarian Settings''' - to be held in New Delhi, India, on the 11-12th December
Ensuring safe access to appropriate household energy: The work of the World Food Programme and Women’s Refugee Commission
Joint report of IES and IUCN-Netherlands Committee 'Dealing with energy needs in humanitarian crisis response operations stresses the need to prevent the negative long-term impacts of emergency respon
The Women’s Commission for Refugee Women and Children is soliciting the participation of interested NGOs and others in a new network on household energy in humanitarian settings.
In this issue, you will hear from NGOs and international agencies about their commitments to bring cleaner fuels and technologies to people living in the most extreme circumstances - refugees and inte
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves