Browse related tagsBrowse in:
27 results found
The World Bank environmental report on the Philippines, highlights the urgency to adopt remedial measures from the government to the household levels.
More than three quarters of the loan will be spent on the government's solar energy programme and the rest will be used to buy compact fluorescent lamp bulbs known as CFL bulbs.
The [[GEF]], in partnership with the [[World Bank]] is pleased to announce the launch of the Lighting Africa Development Marketplace Grant Competition.
A request for expressions of interest from companies / consortia for an assignment "Madagascar: Ethanol as a Household Fuel - Health Benefits and Economic Assessment" has recently been published by th
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015