Browse related tagsBrowse in:
27 results found
The World Bank environmental report on the Philippines, highlights the urgency to adopt remedial measures from the government to the household levels.
More than three quarters of the loan will be spent on the government's solar energy programme and the rest will be used to buy compact fluorescent lamp bulbs known as CFL bulbs.
The [[GEF]], in partnership with the [[World Bank]] is pleased to announce the launch of the Lighting Africa Development Marketplace Grant Competition.
A request for expressions of interest from companies / consortia for an assignment "Madagascar: Ethanol as a Household Fuel - Health Benefits and Economic Assessment" has recently been published by th
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Practical Action Energy Engagement Series
- India Clean Cookstoves Forum
- World Bank development dialogue on scaling up clean and effi...
- Pre-Event: Household Air Pollution (HAP) - Effects on health ...
- WLPGA to Host the LPG Village at World Gas Conference 2015
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- Household Air Pollution (HAP) - the silent killer