Browse related tagsBrowse in:
27 results found
The World Bank environmental report on the Philippines, highlights the urgency to adopt remedial measures from the government to the household levels.
More than three quarters of the loan will be spent on the government's solar energy programme and the rest will be used to buy compact fluorescent lamp bulbs known as CFL bulbs.
The [[GEF]], in partnership with the [[World Bank]] is pleased to announce the launch of the Lighting Africa Development Marketplace Grant Competition.
A request for expressions of interest from companies / consortia for an assignment "Madagascar: Ethanol as a Household Fuel - Health Benefits and Economic Assessment" has recently been published by th
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...