Browse related tagsBrowse in:
27 results found
The World Bank environmental report on the Philippines, highlights the urgency to adopt remedial measures from the government to the household levels.
More than three quarters of the loan will be spent on the government's solar energy programme and the rest will be used to buy compact fluorescent lamp bulbs known as CFL bulbs.
The [[GEF]], in partnership with the [[World Bank]] is pleased to announce the launch of the Lighting Africa Development Marketplace Grant Competition.
A request for expressions of interest from companies / consortia for an assignment "Madagascar: Ethanol as a Household Fuel - Health Benefits and Economic Assessment" has recently been published by th
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya