Browse related tagsBrowse in:
19 results found
Side Event on Indoor Air Pollution at the 15th session of the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development at the United Nations in New York on Monday, 7 May 2007
''Extract taken from IRIN, 3 April 2009:'' DHAKA - Thousands of people in Bangladesh's capital, Dhaka, are dying prematurely because of air pollution, say health experts.
'More health for your buck: health sector functions to secure environmental health.'
In countries all over the world, people cook their daily meals over smoky, sooty, and poorly ventilated traditional wood or biomass cook stoves — ‘chulas’ in India.
On the occasion of the universal children’s day on November 20th, GTZ’s household energy programme Hera and WHO draw attention to the impact of indoor air pollution on the most affected group: chi
The [[WHO]] website now contains several new items on cooking and heating practices, indoor air pollution and CSD-15.
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015