Browse related tagsBrowse in:
19 results found
Side Event on Indoor Air Pollution at the 15th session of the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development at the United Nations in New York on Monday, 7 May 2007
''Extract taken from IRIN, 3 April 2009:'' DHAKA - Thousands of people in Bangladesh's capital, Dhaka, are dying prematurely because of air pollution, say health experts.
'More health for your buck: health sector functions to secure environmental health.'
In countries all over the world, people cook their daily meals over smoky, sooty, and poorly ventilated traditional wood or biomass cook stoves — ‘chulas’ in India.
On the occasion of the universal children’s day on November 20th, GTZ’s household energy programme Hera and WHO draw attention to the impact of indoor air pollution on the most affected group: chi
The [[WHO]] website now contains several new items on cooking and heating practices, indoor air pollution and CSD-15.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...