Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
Due to the upcoming transfer of the incumbent advisor to another country, SNV Asia is seeking an experienced & enthusiastic senior advisor with a professional background in domestic biogas to work on
Botswana Technology Centre are recruiting for a Director of Research and Development based in Botswana. BOTEC is currently being restructured and retooled, and as such offers excellent opportunities f
Selection of consultants by the [[World Bank]] to work on [[indoor air pollution]] in Africa
To undertake an evaluation of the use of biomass briquettes in humanitarian, development and emergency contexts globally, and an accompanying Feasibility Study on the potential manufacture and use of
ECOWAS Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ERC) - SSA have an urgent vacancy for a Chief Technical Advisor based in Praia, Cape Verde.
CarbonAided are looking for an analyst to join their team based in London (Victoria). Work will include emission reduction project development and due diligence analysis as well as provision of carbon
A short term position is available to work on cookstoves in Darfur.
Closing date for applications Friday 14 September 2007. GVEP is inviting applications for 4 new positions to join a small Management Team. Programme Manager; Product Development Manager; Finance and
GTZ is pleased to announce the following vacancy for an Advisor (m/f) Renewable Energies with focus on Micro Hydro Power in Indonesia.
For the 30 month project on "Sustainable Biofuel Development for Food Security and Poverty Reduction". The goal of the project is to ensure that biofuel development contributes to agriculture, food se
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya