Browse related tagsBrowse in:
6 results found
This [[PCIA]] event will be held on from 23 to 28 March 2009 in Kampala, Uganda to celebrate "extraordinary results,breakthrough achievements and bold goals."
Uganda is richly endowed with renewable energy resources and has large quantities of non-woody biomass such as agricultural waste, animal & human waste. There is a huge potential to develop biogas tec
The ETC Foundation recently published a report on Business Models for Energy Access under its Enabling Access to Sustainable Energy (EASE) project.
ESD is a peer-reviewed journal encompassing energy issues (technologies, goals, and policies) from around the world, but focusing on developing countries.
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
The Plan Vivo System is a framework for developing and managing community-based land-use projects where communities generate long-term carbon, livelihood and ecosystem benefits.
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
No records to display