Browse related tagsBrowse in:
6 results found
This [[PCIA]] event will be held on from 23 to 28 March 2009 in Kampala, Uganda to celebrate "extraordinary results,breakthrough achievements and bold goals."
Uganda is richly endowed with renewable energy resources and has large quantities of non-woody biomass such as agricultural waste, animal & human waste. There is a huge potential to develop biogas tec
The ETC Foundation recently published a report on Business Models for Energy Access under its Enabling Access to Sustainable Energy (EASE) project.
ESD is a peer-reviewed journal encompassing energy issues (technologies, goals, and policies) from around the world, but focusing on developing countries.
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
The Plan Vivo System is a framework for developing and managing community-based land-use projects where communities generate long-term carbon, livelihood and ecosystem benefits.
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...