Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
Dhammika De Silva, the Division of Wood Technology and Pulp, the Ceylon Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, PO Box 787, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka .
This paper explores energy delivery models that provide sustainable and clean energy services to the poor.
The main objective of this policy brief is to discuss the current status of the biomass energy sector of Sri Lanka and to lay a foundation for a process of further studies and consultations leading to
This paper explores current thinking on the impacts of bioenergy on food security and investigates how this debate is framed, including underlying assumptions and limitations.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.—Biomass cook stoves contribute heavily to indoor air pollution and poor health in Sri Lanka, according to a new research brief published by the RTI Press.
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...