Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
Dhammika De Silva, the Division of Wood Technology and Pulp, the Ceylon Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, PO Box 787, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka .
This paper explores energy delivery models that provide sustainable and clean energy services to the poor.
The main objective of this policy brief is to discuss the current status of the biomass energy sector of Sri Lanka and to lay a foundation for a process of further studies and consultations leading to
This paper explores current thinking on the impacts of bioenergy on food security and investigates how this debate is framed, including underlying assumptions and limitations.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.—Biomass cook stoves contribute heavily to indoor air pollution and poor health in Sri Lanka, according to a new research brief published by the RTI Press.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...