Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
Dr Sumal Nandasena from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Kelanyia has sent us the latest information on the "continued use of firewood as the prinicipal cooking fuel in Sri Lanka."
Caritas-Hudec 14 Mathew’s Road, Deogu Street Jaffna, Sri Lanka Telephone/Fax: +94-21-222 2571 / 222-8050 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (Tsunami Unit) www.hudecjaffna.org www.troc
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany