Browse related tagsBrowse in:
8 results found
World’s leading climate change expert sees entrepreneurs at the forefront of the drive to tackle global warming - in an interview for the Green Futures magazine
UNDP GEF Small Grants Programme provides funds to Macuata Women's Association for purchasing 15 Solar systems for village households in Fiji.
The Association of Ghana Solar Industries have published their 3rd Newsletter
The 'green' banking packages would award Indians easy loans, should they want them, for a diverse basket of eco-friendly commodities, such as solar panel installation or a biogas cooker.
This 9-week course showcases developments in the field of solar photovoltaic technology, emphasizing the benefits and future of sustainable energy programs.
Arvind Reddy, Group Coordinator at Winrock International, has submitted an article relating to a field project he is working on in India: "Improving access to clean energy & modern lighting based on s
Two articles - 'Solar power lights up Africa' and 'Tanzania develops low carbon economy' - featuring past Ashden Award winners were published in the Independent newspaper (UK) last month
Pioneering renewable energy projects from Africa, Asia and Latin America will each receive prizes of up to £20,000, with an overall Energy Champion winning up to £40,000. Winners will be revealed at
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...