Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
World’s leading climate change expert sees entrepreneurs at the forefront of the drive to tackle global warming - in an interview for the Green Futures magazine
UNDP GEF Small Grants Programme provides funds to Macuata Women's Association for purchasing 15 Solar systems for village households in Fiji.
The Association of Ghana Solar Industries have published their 3rd Newsletter
The 'green' banking packages would award Indians easy loans, should they want them, for a diverse basket of eco-friendly commodities, such as solar panel installation or a biogas cooker.
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...