Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
World’s leading climate change expert sees entrepreneurs at the forefront of the drive to tackle global warming - in an interview for the Green Futures magazine
UNDP GEF Small Grants Programme provides funds to Macuata Women's Association for purchasing 15 Solar systems for village households in Fiji.
The Association of Ghana Solar Industries have published their 3rd Newsletter
The 'green' banking packages would award Indians easy loans, should they want them, for a diverse basket of eco-friendly commodities, such as solar panel installation or a biogas cooker.
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership