Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
This 9-week course showcases developments in the field of solar photovoltaic technology, emphasizing the benefits and future of sustainable energy programs.
Arvind Reddy, Group Coordinator at Winrock International, has submitted an article relating to a field project he is working on in India: "Improving access to clean energy & modern lighting based on s
Two articles - 'Solar power lights up Africa' and 'Tanzania develops low carbon economy' - featuring past Ashden Award winners were published in the Independent newspaper (UK) last month
Pioneering renewable energy projects from Africa, Asia and Latin America will each receive prizes of up to £20,000, with an overall Energy Champion winning up to £40,000. Winners will be revealed at
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...