Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
This 9-week course showcases developments in the field of solar photovoltaic technology, emphasizing the benefits and future of sustainable energy programs.
Arvind Reddy, Group Coordinator at Winrock International, has submitted an article relating to a field project he is working on in India: "Improving access to clean energy & modern lighting based on s
Two articles - 'Solar power lights up Africa' and 'Tanzania develops low carbon economy' - featuring past Ashden Award winners were published in the Independent newspaper (UK) last month
Pioneering renewable energy projects from Africa, Asia and Latin America will each receive prizes of up to £20,000, with an overall Energy Champion winning up to £40,000. Winners will be revealed at
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership