Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
This 9-week course showcases developments in the field of solar photovoltaic technology, emphasizing the benefits and future of sustainable energy programs.
Arvind Reddy, Group Coordinator at Winrock International, has submitted an article relating to a field project he is working on in India: "Improving access to clean energy & modern lighting based on s
Two articles - 'Solar power lights up Africa' and 'Tanzania develops low carbon economy' - featuring past Ashden Award winners were published in the Independent newspaper (UK) last month
Pioneering renewable energy projects from Africa, Asia and Latin America will each receive prizes of up to £20,000, with an overall Energy Champion winning up to £40,000. Winners will be revealed at
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...