Browse related tagsBrowse in:
2 results found
Dipal Chandra Barua, of Grameen Shakti in Bangladesh, wins the Zayed Future Energy Prize and US 1.5M
Dipal Chandra Barua, Founding Managing Director of Grameen Shakti was awarded the first Zayed Future Energy Prize for his visionary efforts to bring renewable energy solutions to the rural people of B
The organisation has made a significant contribution to the spread of sustainable energy solutions – to date it has installed 160,000 solar home systems and is adding around 8,000 new systems each m
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership