Browse related tagsBrowse in:
26 results found
Gadhia Solar has introduced Seifert Parabolic Solar Cookers for domestic cooking and Scheffler Parabolic Concentrators for community cooking using steam.
GERES and a network of local NGOs will implement a project to integrate energy efficiency (passive solar + insulation) in 1000 domestic houses in the cold desert areas of the Western Himalayas.
US-based foundation to set up Rs 20,000-crore Integrated SolarCity. This could well be the world’s largest solar power project at a single location if all goes as planned.
Among the other renewable sources, solar energy based systems and devices are on the forefront of resolving our day-to-day energy demand. The March-April, 2008 issue of Akshay Urja focuses on Solar En
Moser Baer’s PV have completed 135kW rooftop in Surat (India’s largest rooftop solar PV installation); two 12 kW systems in malls in Gurgaon & highway lighting call systems, they hope to open up
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), in association with Department for International Development, UK (DFID) REEEP as knowledge partner, organized a special event on stakeholder engagement to fa
"Solar Household Energy (SHE), is a not-for profit corporation, seeking to harness free enterprise to introduce solar cooking where it can improve quality of life & relieve stress on the environment."
The charity’s work in spreading the use of solar panels helps villages to pump clean water; and enables families to avoid respiratory diseases resulting from the use of toxic, polluting kerosene-pow
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015