Browse related tagsBrowse in:
26 results found
Gadhia Solar has introduced Seifert Parabolic Solar Cookers for domestic cooking and Scheffler Parabolic Concentrators for community cooking using steam.
GERES and a network of local NGOs will implement a project to integrate energy efficiency (passive solar + insulation) in 1000 domestic houses in the cold desert areas of the Western Himalayas.
US-based foundation to set up Rs 20,000-crore Integrated SolarCity. This could well be the world’s largest solar power project at a single location if all goes as planned.
Among the other renewable sources, solar energy based systems and devices are on the forefront of resolving our day-to-day energy demand. The March-April, 2008 issue of Akshay Urja focuses on Solar En
Moser Baer’s PV have completed 135kW rooftop in Surat (India’s largest rooftop solar PV installation); two 12 kW systems in malls in Gurgaon & highway lighting call systems, they hope to open up
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), in association with Department for International Development, UK (DFID) REEEP as knowledge partner, organized a special event on stakeholder engagement to fa
"Solar Household Energy (SHE), is a not-for profit corporation, seeking to harness free enterprise to introduce solar cooking where it can improve quality of life & relieve stress on the environment."
The charity’s work in spreading the use of solar panels helps villages to pump clean water; and enables families to avoid respiratory diseases resulting from the use of toxic, polluting kerosene-pow
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative