Browse related tagsBrowse in:
26 results found
Gadhia Solar has introduced Seifert Parabolic Solar Cookers for domestic cooking and Scheffler Parabolic Concentrators for community cooking using steam.
GERES and a network of local NGOs will implement a project to integrate energy efficiency (passive solar + insulation) in 1000 domestic houses in the cold desert areas of the Western Himalayas.
US-based foundation to set up Rs 20,000-crore Integrated SolarCity. This could well be the world’s largest solar power project at a single location if all goes as planned.
Among the other renewable sources, solar energy based systems and devices are on the forefront of resolving our day-to-day energy demand. The March-April, 2008 issue of Akshay Urja focuses on Solar En
Moser Baer’s PV have completed 135kW rooftop in Surat (India’s largest rooftop solar PV installation); two 12 kW systems in malls in Gurgaon & highway lighting call systems, they hope to open up
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), in association with Department for International Development, UK (DFID) REEEP as knowledge partner, organized a special event on stakeholder engagement to fa
"Solar Household Energy (SHE), is a not-for profit corporation, seeking to harness free enterprise to introduce solar cooking where it can improve quality of life & relieve stress on the environment."
The charity’s work in spreading the use of solar panels helps villages to pump clean water; and enables families to avoid respiratory diseases resulting from the use of toxic, polluting kerosene-pow
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...