Browse related tagsBrowse in:
26 results found
It is newsletter of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India. Taking the cognizance of solar thermal energy in our daily life, the present issue of Akshay Urja has the solar t
More than 30 men and woman were given training in the technologies, designs and tools needed to make smokeless cooking stoves, solar heating systems, solar lights etc
The solar power plants supply energy to the main Diesel Generator (DG) grid which in turn powers the entire island including tourist cottages, residential houses, cottage Industries etc.
The RE-Botswana programme is establishing a rural energy services company, called BPC Lesedi, for the commercial provision of basic energy services. A socially and environmentally committed internatio
China is launching what it calls the "Golden Sun" demonstration project to install at least 500 megawatts of solar farms across the country in the next two to three years.
Keya Acharya for IPS in Bangalore, Dec 21 (IPS) - "A small but successful solar energy company involved in rural electrification in India is complaining that the Kyoto Protocol’s clean development m
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany