Browse related tagsBrowse in:
26 results found
It is newsletter of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India. Taking the cognizance of solar thermal energy in our daily life, the present issue of Akshay Urja has the solar t
More than 30 men and woman were given training in the technologies, designs and tools needed to make smokeless cooking stoves, solar heating systems, solar lights etc
The solar power plants supply energy to the main Diesel Generator (DG) grid which in turn powers the entire island including tourist cottages, residential houses, cottage Industries etc.
The RE-Botswana programme is establishing a rural energy services company, called BPC Lesedi, for the commercial provision of basic energy services. A socially and environmentally committed internatio
China is launching what it calls the "Golden Sun" demonstration project to install at least 500 megawatts of solar farms across the country in the next two to three years.
Keya Acharya for IPS in Bangalore, Dec 21 (IPS) - "A small but successful solar energy company involved in rural electrification in India is complaining that the Kyoto Protocol’s clean development m
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...