Browse related tagsBrowse in:
10 results found
REEEP aims to call on the expertise of people from around the world for a variety of tasks, and are inviting applications to become a REEEP Independent Expert
An article taken from the REEEP website, focuses on the implementation of a "solar lighting finance scheme in the Solomons, enabling communities to trade crops for much needed access to light."
In India, solar power projects, often funded by microcredit institutions, are helping the country reduce carbon emissions and achieve its goal to double the contribution of renewable energy....within
For most applicants there is a two stage application process and the deadline for submitting Project Concept proposals is November 21st 2008.
REEEP have announced on their website the first set of short listed projects from the regions of North Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, Southern Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, International as we
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is an active, global public-private partnership that structures policy and regulatory initiatives for clean energy, and facilitates finan
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), in association with Department for International Development, UK (DFID) REEEP as knowledge partner, organized a special event on stakeholder engagement to fa
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is an active, global partnership that works to reduce the barriers limiting the uptake of renewable energy & energy efficiency technologi
REEEP has announced that it will fund forty-nine new clean energy projects in 25 countries, all designed to help kick-start the uptake of renewables and energy efficiency.
Renewable energy provision in the developing world could receive a vital boost after the announcement of a new initiative which will look at how to stimulate investment in a low-carbon future for the
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany