Browse related tagsBrowse in:
10 results found
REEEP aims to call on the expertise of people from around the world for a variety of tasks, and are inviting applications to become a REEEP Independent Expert
An article taken from the REEEP website, focuses on the implementation of a "solar lighting finance scheme in the Solomons, enabling communities to trade crops for much needed access to light."
In India, solar power projects, often funded by microcredit institutions, are helping the country reduce carbon emissions and achieve its goal to double the contribution of renewable energy....within
For most applicants there is a two stage application process and the deadline for submitting Project Concept proposals is November 21st 2008.
REEEP have announced on their website the first set of short listed projects from the regions of North Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, Southern Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, International as we
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is an active, global public-private partnership that structures policy and regulatory initiatives for clean energy, and facilitates finan
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), in association with Department for International Development, UK (DFID) REEEP as knowledge partner, organized a special event on stakeholder engagement to fa
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is an active, global partnership that works to reduce the barriers limiting the uptake of renewable energy & energy efficiency technologi
REEEP has announced that it will fund forty-nine new clean energy projects in 25 countries, all designed to help kick-start the uptake of renewables and energy efficiency.
Renewable energy provision in the developing world could receive a vital boost after the announcement of a new initiative which will look at how to stimulate investment in a low-carbon future for the
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya