Browse related tagsBrowse in:
13 results found
A key finding of the book is that renewable energy in general and solar energy in particular can make an important contribution to electricity supply, especially in rural areas which do not currently
The workshop will focus on barriers to the transition to cleaner, more efficient fuels and technologies for meeting the cooking needs of the poor, and measures for enhancing access, affordability and
Since 1999, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has worked with its member country governments to collect information on renewable energy and energy efficiency policies and measures. This informatio
ESD is a peer-reviewed journal encompassing energy issues (technologies, goals, and policies) from around the world, but focusing on developing countries.
In August 2008, the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) established a coordinating office for its Africa Centre at the University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.
Taken from the IRIN website, "Government ban on charcoal in the Chadian capital N’djamena has created what one observer called “explosive” conditions as families desperately seek the means to co
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...