Browse related tagsBrowse in:
13 results found
A key finding of the book is that renewable energy in general and solar energy in particular can make an important contribution to electricity supply, especially in rural areas which do not currently
The workshop will focus on barriers to the transition to cleaner, more efficient fuels and technologies for meeting the cooking needs of the poor, and measures for enhancing access, affordability and
Since 1999, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has worked with its member country governments to collect information on renewable energy and energy efficiency policies and measures. This informatio
ESD is a peer-reviewed journal encompassing energy issues (technologies, goals, and policies) from around the world, but focusing on developing countries.
In August 2008, the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) established a coordinating office for its Africa Centre at the University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.
Taken from the IRIN website, "Government ban on charcoal in the Chadian capital N’djamena has created what one observer called “explosive” conditions as families desperately seek the means to co
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya