Browse related tagsBrowse in:
27 results found
The 13th issue focuses on governmental policies and incentives to promote household energy/indoor air pollution initiatives.
The 14th issue focuses on activities and achievements underway by PCIA Partners in Africa including Tanzania, Darfur, Chad, Denegal and Nigeria.
The15th issue focuses on activities and achievements underway by PCIA Partners in Latin America and the Caribbean
The 16th issue focuses on activities and achievements underway by PCIA Partners in Asia
The17th issue focuses on strategies and experiences of PCIA Partners in gaining media attention for the field of household energy, indoor air pollution and health, and their individual programs
A message from the PCIA team: "The 18th issue of the PCIA Bulletin is focused on Partners' progress since the 2007 Forum in Bangalore."
This quarterly newsletter provides updates on the activities of the PCIA & its partners to improve health, livelihood & quality of life by reducing exposure to indoor air pollution, primarily among wo
The Forum proceedings are now available on the website. Please [http://pciaonline.org/2007IndiaForum/index.cfm?/c=proceedings click HERE] to view the agenda, attendee roster, program, presentations, a
This [[PCIA]] event will be held on from 23 to 28 March 2009 in Kampala, Uganda to celebrate "extraordinary results,breakthrough achievements and bold goals."
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves