Browse related tagsBrowse in:
53 results found
The Lighting Africa newsletter is a briefing on the latest developments in the program and in the off-grid lighting market. It is provided to all organizations and individual members participating in
The 103rd issue of MEA Bulletin includes a report from the recently completed 10th meeting of the Conference of the Parties (COP 10) to the Convention on Biological Diversity.
FACT’s mission is to provide local communities in developing countries with additional means of income by promoting sustainable production and use of biofuels. They have just published their 10th FA
"Our goal is to enrich humanity & protect the environment by equipping people with social & technological tools that permit them to direct their own destinies."
What exactly is community-based adaptation to climate change, and what are communities adapting to? What are some simple examples of adaptation activities that we could incorporate into projects?
The [www.csd-i.org Center for Sustainable Development's] monthly newsletters give practical information on developing sustainable, impact-oriented development projects that provide solutions to commun
The CSDi Development Community invites people active in development or interested in learning, to share resources & collaborate with each other online in developing sustainable, impact-oriented tools
Welcome to the July issue of the Energy for All Partnership (E4ALL) newsletter.
EWB-UK is an international development organisation whose mission is to facilitate human development through engineering. Read the latest happenings in the August newsletter.
Launched in September 2010, the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves ‘100 by 20’ goal calls for 100 million homes to adopt clean and efficient stoves and fuels by 2020.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...