Browse related tagsBrowse in:
53 results found
The Lighting Africa newsletter is a briefing on the latest developments in the program and in the off-grid lighting market. It is provided to all organizations and individual members participating in
The 103rd issue of MEA Bulletin includes a report from the recently completed 10th meeting of the Conference of the Parties (COP 10) to the Convention on Biological Diversity.
FACT’s mission is to provide local communities in developing countries with additional means of income by promoting sustainable production and use of biofuels. They have just published their 10th FA
"Our goal is to enrich humanity & protect the environment by equipping people with social & technological tools that permit them to direct their own destinies."
What exactly is community-based adaptation to climate change, and what are communities adapting to? What are some simple examples of adaptation activities that we could incorporate into projects?
The [www.csd-i.org Center for Sustainable Development's] monthly newsletters give practical information on developing sustainable, impact-oriented development projects that provide solutions to commun
The CSDi Development Community invites people active in development or interested in learning, to share resources & collaborate with each other online in developing sustainable, impact-oriented tools
Welcome to the July issue of the Energy for All Partnership (E4ALL) newsletter.
EWB-UK is an international development organisation whose mission is to facilitate human development through engineering. Read the latest happenings in the August newsletter.
Launched in September 2010, the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves ‘100 by 20’ goal calls for 100 million homes to adopt clean and efficient stoves and fuels by 2020.
- Worldwatch Institute: Harnessing the Dominican Republic's sus...
- Practical Action: 50th anniversary event, hosted by The Princ...
- Burn: Kenyan cookstove manufacturer makes one sale every five...
- World Bank: Agreement with Bangledesh to help 1.1 million rur...
- IIED: New paper on delivering sustainable energy access in lo...
- Low Emissions Development Strategies Global Partnership: Ener...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Clean Cooking Forum: 10-13 November 2015, Acra, Ghana
- Off-Grid Experts Workshop: 25-26 September 2015, Stadthalle M...
- SEED Africa Symposium 2015: 9-10 September 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic App...
- India Off-Grid Energy Summit: 19-20 August 2015, New Delhi, I...
- Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2015: 17-18 August 2015, Yangon, ...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...