Browse related tagsBrowse in:
15 results found
[[Health]] Benefits of Interventions that Reduce [[Indoor Air Pollution]] in Rural Nepal - by Dr Krishna Prasad Pant of the National Agriculture Research and Development Fund, Kathmandu, Nepal
In all, 82 households in Badrahani, Nepal have bought biogas plants at heavily subsidised rates under the scheme, which is funded by the Dutch and German governments.
In Nepal, Tuberculosis (TB) is a major problem. Worldwide, six previous epidemiologic studies have investigated whether indoor cooking with biomass fuel such as wood or agricultural wastes is associat
For their work on biomass briquettes made from waste, The Foundation for Sustainable Technologies (FoST) in Nepal have been awarded a runners up prize in the World Challenge 2007, brought to you by BB
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation & Asian Development Bank (ADB) organized the International Workshop on Domestic Biogas in Kathmandu, Nepal during the period November 10-12, 2009. The worksho
The University of Aberdeen (UK) has recently completed a study on Measuring Indoor Air Pollution and Health situation in both urban and rural Nepal.
Khadka a resident of Basamari village of Nawalparasis District, says that she knows it's not healthy with so much smoke inside the kitchen but there is no other option and what alternative do they hav
Scott Justice and Ashok Chaudhari from the National Agricultural and Environmental Forum have contributed an article on the recent spread of agricultural stoves in Nepal.
This paper explores energy delivery models that provide sustainable and clean energy services to the poor.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...