Browse related tagsBrowse in:
15 results found
[[Health]] Benefits of Interventions that Reduce [[Indoor Air Pollution]] in Rural Nepal - by Dr Krishna Prasad Pant of the National Agriculture Research and Development Fund, Kathmandu, Nepal
In all, 82 households in Badrahani, Nepal have bought biogas plants at heavily subsidised rates under the scheme, which is funded by the Dutch and German governments.
In Nepal, Tuberculosis (TB) is a major problem. Worldwide, six previous epidemiologic studies have investigated whether indoor cooking with biomass fuel such as wood or agricultural wastes is associat
For their work on biomass briquettes made from waste, The Foundation for Sustainable Technologies (FoST) in Nepal have been awarded a runners up prize in the World Challenge 2007, brought to you by BB
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation & Asian Development Bank (ADB) organized the International Workshop on Domestic Biogas in Kathmandu, Nepal during the period November 10-12, 2009. The worksho
The University of Aberdeen (UK) has recently completed a study on Measuring Indoor Air Pollution and Health situation in both urban and rural Nepal.
Khadka a resident of Basamari village of Nawalparasis District, says that she knows it's not healthy with so much smoke inside the kitchen but there is no other option and what alternative do they hav
Scott Justice and Ashok Chaudhari from the National Agricultural and Environmental Forum have contributed an article on the recent spread of agricultural stoves in Nepal.
This paper explores energy delivery models that provide sustainable and clean energy services to the poor.
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...