Browse related tagsBrowse in:
15 results found
The [[Shell Foundation]] and [[Envirofit]] have featured in the UK newspaper "The Sunday Times". The article explains Envirofit's ambitions to address indoor air pollution using a commercial model, an
An article taken from the REEEP website, focuses on the implementation of a "solar lighting finance scheme in the Solomons, enabling communities to trade crops for much needed access to light."
GreenMicrofinanceT launches online university forum uniting students and practitioners to address climate change by merging microfinance with environmental sustainability.
Jamii Bora's Eco-Village, Kaputei, is up & running but needs investment for its clean energy plant; financing will be arranged by GreenMicrofinance. Ingrid Munro and Elizabeth Israel, 2 grandmothers
In India, solar power projects, often funded by microcredit institutions, are helping the country reduce carbon emissions and achieve its goal to double the contribution of renewable energy....within
Thanks to a partnership between VANWODS (Vanuatu’s premier micro-finance institution), VANREPA (Vanuatu Renewable Energy & Power Association) & Green Power thousands of rural Vanuatu households are
Report: Emerging market, emerging models: Market based solutions to the challenges of global poverty
The report investigates 'Market-based solutions' as a means to help those residing at the base of the global income pyramid. Market-based solutions give low-income people better access to socially ben
Microfinance institutions are going beyond financial products to sell phones, fridges and more. Everyone gains: rural consumers, rural sellers, companies and MFIs.
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future