Browse related tagsBrowse in:
20 results found
__Date:__ 13-15 November 2012 __Location:__ Dakar, Senegal: King Fahd Palace Hotel
Normal incandescent lamps consume more than 90% electricity for heating and 10% for illumination, so avoid it. For lights used more than 4 hours a day, use Compact Fluorescent lamps (CFL) or Energy Sa
The [[GEF]], in partnership with the [[World Bank]] is pleased to announce the launch of the Lighting Africa Development Marketplace Grant Competition.
Gorilla reserve, Amazon basin, Sri Lankan refugee camps and Papua New Guinea first aid posts are among the new Light Up The World Foundation projects
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015