Browse related tagsBrowse in:
172 results found
Rufus Edwards, Department of Epidemiology, University of California Irvine has contributed a method paper for estimation of carbon savings from improved biomass projects based on statistically represe
A Colorado group concerned that wasteful wood burning by the world's poor could doom efforts to slow global warming has won a $1 million prize for its work distributing tens of thousands of high-effi
IIlegally imported stoves are flooding the South African market, crippling the local industry & posing health risks in poorer communities. A stove manufacturing company, which is approved by the SABS
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya