Browse related tagsBrowse in:
6 results found
One of the biggest hurdles for stove manufacturers is producing a stove that is both affordable and well made. Companies know how to make a stove that has very low emissions, is sturdy, relatively eas
Shell Foundation has undertaken a comprehensive program of engagement in 111 villages in Shimoga and is partnering with the district and state administration to drive awareness on the third largest ki
WorldStoves has partnered with an NGO & a private company to bring its "Lucia" stove designs to Haiti. Lucia" stove turns biomass into biochar & cooks dinner too. Larger adaptations of the "Lucia" sto
"We haven't experienced any problems with smoke and the smoke from the dung is not harmful, I believe," says a mother in east Delhi slum.It is a common belief among the 800 million-odd Indians who dep
Given current importance of stove performance tests as a basis for global climate prediction models, improvements in performance testing are critical to derive more representative estimates.
To address adverse health & environmental outcomes associated with use of traditional cook stoves,USAID convened a Technical Consultation today to bring experts from civil society academia,business &
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015