Browse related tagsBrowse in:
8 results found
One of the biggest hurdles for stove manufacturers is producing a stove that is both affordable and well made. Companies know how to make a stove that has very low emissions, is sturdy, relatively eas
Shell Foundation has undertaken a comprehensive program of engagement in 111 villages in Shimoga and is partnering with the district and state administration to drive awareness on the third largest ki
WorldStoves has partnered with an NGO & a private company to bring its "Lucia" stove designs to Haiti. Lucia" stove turns biomass into biochar & cooks dinner too. Larger adaptations of the "Lucia" sto
"We haven't experienced any problems with smoke and the smoke from the dung is not harmful, I believe," says a mother in east Delhi slum.It is a common belief among the 800 million-odd Indians who dep
Given current importance of stove performance tests as a basis for global climate prediction models, improvements in performance testing are critical to derive more representative estimates.
To address adverse health & environmental outcomes associated with use of traditional cook stoves,USAID convened a Technical Consultation today to bring experts from civil society academia,business &
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future