Browse related tagsBrowse in:
6 results found
"Heat Exchangers"- a simple technique to improve fuel efficiency in winter cold regions ready for Scaling Up!
Innovation developed in Central Asia has large potential to improve the efficiency of stove based winter heating systems in high mountainous areas of Asia and Latin America.
The Poor People's Energy Outlook presents a unique perspective on energy access in developing countries. It reports in unprecedented detail the experiences of energy use and deprivation of people livi
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013