Browse related tagsBrowse in:
6 results found
"Heat Exchangers"- a simple technique to improve fuel efficiency in winter cold regions ready for Scaling Up!
Innovation developed in Central Asia has large potential to improve the efficiency of stove based winter heating systems in high mountainous areas of Asia and Latin America.
The Poor People's Energy Outlook presents a unique perspective on energy access in developing countries. It reports in unprecedented detail the experiences of energy use and deprivation of people livi
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...