Browse related tagsBrowse in:
36 results found
A summary of [[ENERGIA]] commissioned regional reports, as well as national consultations in countries where there are significant linkages between dependence on biomass for energy, women's roles as e
To be held in conjunction with IUCN World Conservation Congress, 5-14 October 2008, Barcelona, Spain
A 6 month survey by the NGO, Tathapi trust has revealed that shortage of kerosene and high cost of LPG is forcing poor urban families to return to collecting firewood and lighting chulhas to meet thei
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya