Browse related tagsBrowse in:
36 results found
A summary of [[ENERGIA]] commissioned regional reports, as well as national consultations in countries where there are significant linkages between dependence on biomass for energy, women's roles as e
To be held in conjunction with IUCN World Conservation Congress, 5-14 October 2008, Barcelona, Spain
A 6 month survey by the NGO, Tathapi trust has revealed that shortage of kerosene and high cost of LPG is forcing poor urban families to return to collecting firewood and lighting chulhas to meet thei
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...