Browse related tagsBrowse in:
20 results found
Improved stoves and solar lanterns are affordable for many Kenyans.
CaribShare, a social enterprise delivering energy-from-waste solutions has signed a contract to power a new housing development in Jamaica. The deal will help to strengthen the livelihoods of rural co
Global Village Energy Partnership (GVEP) International is looking to recruit a full time bilingual Communications Officer to support its communications team and the francophone programme.
GVEP International is inviting applications for the following opportunities based in Nairobi, Kenya and working all over East Africa.
GVEP International is seeking a Programme Manager, Project Integration and Delivery Manager, Business Support Manager, and Technology Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya and working all over East Af
This issue of the GVEP International newsletter brings together opinions and experiences from a number of our partners currently working with biofuels, whether in production, investment, or policy.
Welcome to GVEP International’s newsletter.
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Practical Action Energy Engagement Series
- India Clean Cookstoves Forum
- World Bank development dialogue on scaling up clean and effi...
- Pre-Event: Household Air Pollution (HAP) - Effects on health ...
- WLPGA to Host the LPG Village at World Gas Conference 2015
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- Household Air Pollution (HAP) - the silent killer