Browse related tagsBrowse in:
20 results found
Improved stoves and solar lanterns are affordable for many Kenyans.
CaribShare, a social enterprise delivering energy-from-waste solutions has signed a contract to power a new housing development in Jamaica. The deal will help to strengthen the livelihoods of rural co
Global Village Energy Partnership (GVEP) International is looking to recruit a full time bilingual Communications Officer to support its communications team and the francophone programme.
GVEP International is inviting applications for the following opportunities based in Nairobi, Kenya and working all over East Africa.
GVEP International is seeking a Programme Manager, Project Integration and Delivery Manager, Business Support Manager, and Technology Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya and working all over East Af
This issue of the GVEP International newsletter brings together opinions and experiences from a number of our partners currently working with biofuels, whether in production, investment, or policy.
Welcome to GVEP International’s newsletter.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...