Browse related tagsBrowse in:
20 results found
Improved stoves and solar lanterns are affordable for many Kenyans.
CaribShare, a social enterprise delivering energy-from-waste solutions has signed a contract to power a new housing development in Jamaica. The deal will help to strengthen the livelihoods of rural co
Global Village Energy Partnership (GVEP) International is looking to recruit a full time bilingual Communications Officer to support its communications team and the francophone programme.
GVEP International is inviting applications for the following opportunities based in Nairobi, Kenya and working all over East Africa.
GVEP International is seeking a Programme Manager, Project Integration and Delivery Manager, Business Support Manager, and Technology Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya and working all over East Af
This issue of the GVEP International newsletter brings together opinions and experiences from a number of our partners currently working with biofuels, whether in production, investment, or policy.
Welcome to GVEP International’s newsletter.
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...