Browse related tagsBrowse in:
18 results found
"The successful trial of 500 clean-burning stoves distributed in Ethiopia's Benishangul-Gumuz region in 2006-07 has demonstrated that stove dissemination can be viable in developing countries.", accor
For the last two years Gaia Association (GA) has been collecting indoor air pollution (IAP) data under the guidance CEIHD in in homes in Addis Ababa and refugee camps throughout Ethiopia
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...