Browse related tagsBrowse in:
18 results found
"The successful trial of 500 clean-burning stoves distributed in Ethiopia's Benishangul-Gumuz region in 2006-07 has demonstrated that stove dissemination can be viable in developing countries.", accor
For the last two years Gaia Association (GA) has been collecting indoor air pollution (IAP) data under the guidance CEIHD in in homes in Addis Ababa and refugee camps throughout Ethiopia
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015