Browse related tagsBrowse in:
82 results found
Harmful cookstove smoke is one of the top five threats to public health in poor developing countries.
IIED and development organisation Hivos have launched a two-year strategic partnership to provide research-based policy advice to improve sustainable food systems and access to energy in developing an
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
Interview of Valentine Ndibalema, Senior Environment Coordinator for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
This paper explores energy delivery models that provide sustainable and clean energy services to the poor.
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...