Browse related tagsBrowse in:
93 results found
In the coming years, the IEA says it "will have far-reaching and, depending on how governments respond, potentially grave effects on energy security, climate change & energy poverty."
This article reviews the health impacts of each major source of energy, focusing on those with major implications for the burden of disease globally.
Gerald Tenywa writes on how the masses are coping."Most Kampala residents have shifted from using electricity to charcoal, previously regarded as a cheap source of energy for the poor. But the charcoa
For energy access to make a real difference to the lives of men and women living in poverty, ‘delivery models’ for energy services must be adapted to different local contexts, rather than adopting
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE) at Lund University, Sweden, is delivering a new session of an online course in the field of Energy for Sustainable Developmen
To support our vision to dramatically increase access to safe and clean energy technology, Potential Energy seeks an entrepreneurial and resourceful Executive Director to be based at its office in Ber
Three of the most influential organisations in the global clean cookstove market have announced the creation of the Clean Cooking Loan Fund which will help leverage private sector finance to scale-up
__Date:__ 2-3 October 2012 __Location:__ Hotel Arts Barcelona
GreenMicrofinanceT launches online university forum uniting students and practitioners to address climate change by merging microfinance with environmental sustainability.
The main objective of DEEP EA is to ‘enable development of a sustainable and widespread industry of micro and small energy enterprises providing energy services and employment in rural and peri-urba
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015