Browse related tagsBrowse in:
90 results found
For energy access to make a real difference to the lives of men and women living in poverty, ‘delivery models’ for energy services must be adapted to different local contexts, rather than adopting
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE) at Lund University, Sweden, is delivering a new session of an online course in the field of Energy for Sustainable Developmen
To support our vision to dramatically increase access to safe and clean energy technology, Potential Energy seeks an entrepreneurial and resourceful Executive Director to be based at its office in Ber
Three of the most influential organisations in the global clean cookstove market have announced the creation of the Clean Cooking Loan Fund which will help leverage private sector finance to scale-up
__Date:__ 2-3 October 2012 __Location:__ Hotel Arts Barcelona
GreenMicrofinanceT launches online university forum uniting students and practitioners to address climate change by merging microfinance with environmental sustainability.
The main objective of DEEP EA is to ‘enable development of a sustainable and widespread industry of micro and small energy enterprises providing energy services and employment in rural and peri-urba
Harmful cookstove smoke is one of the top five threats to public health in poor developing countries.
IIED and development organisation Hivos have launched a two-year strategic partnership to provide research-based policy advice to improve sustainable food systems and access to energy in developing an
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015