Browse related tagsBrowse in:
82 results found
Harmful cookstove smoke is one of the top five threats to public health in poor developing countries.
IIED and development organisation Hivos have launched a two-year strategic partnership to provide research-based policy advice to improve sustainable food systems and access to energy in developing an
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
Interview of Valentine Ndibalema, Senior Environment Coordinator for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
This paper explores energy delivery models that provide sustainable and clean energy services to the poor.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative