Browse related tagsBrowse in:
81 results found
IIED and development organisation Hivos have launched a two-year strategic partnership to provide research-based policy advice to improve sustainable food systems and access to energy in developing an
*Delivery models for decentralised rural electrification: Case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya *Key issues in Uganda’s energy sector *Remote access: Expanding energy provision in rural Argentina
Interview of Valentine Ndibalema, Senior Environment Coordinator for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
This paper explores energy delivery models that provide sustainable and clean energy services to the poor.
''Energy in National Decentralization Policies: A Review Focusing on Least Developed Countries and Sub-Saharan Africa''
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...