Browse related tagsBrowse in:
97 results found
Global Village Energy Partnership (GVEP) International is looking to recruit a full time bilingual Communications Officer to support its communications team and the francophone programme.
In the coming years, the IEA says it "will have far-reaching and, depending on how governments respond, potentially grave effects on energy security, climate change & energy poverty."
This article reviews the health impacts of each major source of energy, focusing on those with major implications for the burden of disease globally.
Gerald Tenywa writes on how the masses are coping."Most Kampala residents have shifted from using electricity to charcoal, previously regarded as a cheap source of energy for the poor. But the charcoa
For energy access to make a real difference to the lives of men and women living in poverty, ‘delivery models’ for energy services must be adapted to different local contexts, rather than adopting
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE) at Lund University, Sweden, is delivering a new session of an online course in the field of Energy for Sustainable Developmen
No records to display
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya