Browse related tagsBrowse in:
24 results found
A key finding of the book is that renewable energy in general and solar energy in particular can make an important contribution to electricity supply, especially in rural areas which do not currently
Eighth Latin-American Congress on Electricity Generation and Transmission to be held in Ubatuba, Brazil, 18-22 October 2009 makes a last call for papers.
8th Latin-American Congress On Electricity Generation will be held in Ubatuba - Brazil from October 18th-22nd, 2009. For more information about this program go to www.feg.unesp.br/clagtee/index.html
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Clean Cooking Forum: 10-13 November 2015, Acra, Ghana
- Off-Grid Experts Workshop: 25-26 September 2015, Stadthalle M...
- SEED Africa Symposium 2015: 9-10 September 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic App...
- India Off-Grid Energy Summit: 19-20 August 2015, New Delhi, I...
- Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2015: 17-18 August 2015, Yangon, ...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...