Browse related tagsBrowse in:
8 results found
The cash award will be presented to an enterprise that demonstrates the most innovative and scalable approach to solve pressing challenges in the clean cookstoves and fuels value chain in India.
Improving public understanding will go a long way in shaping policy on the use and adoption of bioenergy in India.
DNA damage in lymphocytes of rural Indian women exposed to biomass fuel smoke as assessed by the Comet assay. They have found wide acceptance in monitoring human genotoxicity caused by lifestyle and o
GTZ Probec are requesting proposals for a Baseline study determining consumer behaviour with regard to kitchen management and efficient cooking habits in South Africa - deadline 10 April 2008
The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves is seeking abstract submissions to identify speakers to present at the 2013 Forum on Clean Cookstoves and Fuels.
IIED and development organisation Hivos have launched a two-year strategic partnership to provide research-based policy advice to improve sustainable food systems and access to energy in developing an
The Poor People's Energy Outlook presents a unique perspective on energy access in developing countries. It reports in unprecedented detail the experiences of energy use and deprivation of people livi
Clean and efficient cooking energy for 100 million homes.
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector