Browse related tagsBrowse in:
14 results found
We are pleased to inform you that the Conference Proceedings jointly elaborated by ETA-Florence Renewable Energies and WIP-Munich are now available for purchase.
Conference registration is still open for '''Beyond Firewood: Exploring Alternative Fuels and Energy Technologies in Humanitarian Settings''' - to be held in New Delhi, India, on the 11-12th December
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
First call for papers on the theme of Electrification & Development for the CIER.
Eighth Latin-American Congress on Electricity Generation and Transmission to be held in Ubatuba, Brazil, 18-22 October 2009 makes a last call for papers.
8th Latin-American Congress On Electricity Generation will be held in Ubatuba - Brazil from October 18th-22nd, 2009. For more information about this program go to www.feg.unesp.br/clagtee/index.html
This paper was presented at the North-South-South Forum on Biofuels, a side event by the Stockholm Environment Institute at the Washington International Renewable Energy Congress (WIREC) 2008.
Carbon Markets Africa aims to stimulate and bring new project developers and hosts to the forefront with the overall aim of increasing the size of the market.
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya