Browse related tagsBrowse in:
13 results found
Clean energy has become one of African Development Bank's highest priorities, with over one fourth, or 27%, of the total approved loans in 2008 supporting projects with clean energy components.
The Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing is looking for high quality business proposals. The best proposals will be invited to the Forum that will be held on 4 March 2009 in Singapore for presentatio
More than three quarters of the loan will be spent on the government's solar energy programme and the rest will be used to buy compact fluorescent lamp bulbs known as CFL bulbs.
Launch of Global Energy Challenge "Advancing Change-Energy for India’s Poor"- a prize for business actions to address energy access. HEDON is partnering ennovent, an international social venture ca
India’s Finance Ministry is considering a plan to use part of this year’s INR25bn coal tax receipts to invest in new power transmission lines that will help in distributing electricity from clean
India has recently launched the National Biomass Cookstoves Initiative (NCI) to develop next-generation cleaner biomass cookstoves and deploy them to all Indian households that currently use tradition
The Access to Energy project is an effort to broaden the understanding of the range of possible strategies to provide modern, clean, and safe energy to the poorest population, the Base of the Pyramid
Ministers from the US and 22 other countries are launching 11 initiatives to accelerate the global transition to clean energy through 2030, the result of two-day meeting in Washington.
Recent geological surveys have provided evidence that Malawi, Mozambique & the United Republic of Tanzania have huge potential for geothermal energy, which could reduce heavy reliance on hydropower an
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...