Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
Rufus Edwards, Department of Epidemiology, University of California Irvine has contributed a method paper for estimation of carbon savings from improved biomass projects based on statistically represe
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
Resolving many of the contradictions and challenges in the energy sector will require the implementation of a range of new technologies and practices.
"Our goal is to enrich humanity & protect the environment by equipping people with social & technological tools that permit them to direct their own destinies."
Clean cookstoves could boost the health of women in the developing world while, at the same time, reducing the impact of soot on glaciers, according to research.
Credible Carbon is a carbon trading programme developed by Africans who can use local knowledge to ensure that carbon offsets bring real local development benefits. Read the press release from 28 July
"We haven't experienced any problems with smoke and the smoke from the dung is not harmful, I believe," says a mother in east Delhi slum.It is a common belief among the 800 million-odd Indians who dep
The following Agriculture, Forestry and Other Land Use (AFOLU) methodology is being assessed under the Voluntary Carbon Standard methodology approval process, a 30-day public comment period has been p
"The purpose of this report is to present some of the lessons learned from on-the-ground project experience in Reducing Emissions from Deforestation & Forest Degradation (REDD)."
Full time position based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, with responsibilities in external and internal communications, marketing, and management of communications unit.
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya