Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
Rufus Edwards, Department of Epidemiology, University of California Irvine has contributed a method paper for estimation of carbon savings from improved biomass projects based on statistically represe
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
Resolving many of the contradictions and challenges in the energy sector will require the implementation of a range of new technologies and practices.
"Our goal is to enrich humanity & protect the environment by equipping people with social & technological tools that permit them to direct their own destinies."
Clean cookstoves could boost the health of women in the developing world while, at the same time, reducing the impact of soot on glaciers, according to research.
Credible Carbon is a carbon trading programme developed by Africans who can use local knowledge to ensure that carbon offsets bring real local development benefits. Read the press release from 28 July
"We haven't experienced any problems with smoke and the smoke from the dung is not harmful, I believe," says a mother in east Delhi slum.It is a common belief among the 800 million-odd Indians who dep
The following Agriculture, Forestry and Other Land Use (AFOLU) methodology is being assessed under the Voluntary Carbon Standard methodology approval process, a 30-day public comment period has been p
"The purpose of this report is to present some of the lessons learned from on-the-ground project experience in Reducing Emissions from Deforestation & Forest Degradation (REDD)."
Full time position based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, with responsibilities in external and internal communications, marketing, and management of communications unit.
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015