Browse related tagsBrowse in:
16 results found
Rufus Edwards, Department of Epidemiology, University of California Irvine has contributed a method paper for estimation of carbon savings from improved biomass projects based on statistically represe
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
Resolving many of the contradictions and challenges in the energy sector will require the implementation of a range of new technologies and practices.
"Our goal is to enrich humanity & protect the environment by equipping people with social & technological tools that permit them to direct their own destinies."
Clean cookstoves could boost the health of women in the developing world while, at the same time, reducing the impact of soot on glaciers, according to research.
Credible Carbon is a carbon trading programme developed by Africans who can use local knowledge to ensure that carbon offsets bring real local development benefits. Read the press release from 28 July
"We haven't experienced any problems with smoke and the smoke from the dung is not harmful, I believe," says a mother in east Delhi slum.It is a common belief among the 800 million-odd Indians who dep
The following Agriculture, Forestry and Other Land Use (AFOLU) methodology is being assessed under the Voluntary Carbon Standard methodology approval process, a 30-day public comment period has been p
"The purpose of this report is to present some of the lessons learned from on-the-ground project experience in Reducing Emissions from Deforestation & Forest Degradation (REDD)."
Full time position based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, with responsibilities in external and internal communications, marketing, and management of communications unit.
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany