Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
"Here’s the book we’ve been waiting for, a thorough, up-to-date, and above all proportionate response to our climatic predicament." It seeks to clarify what can be done, and how we can all benefit
A CDM fit for the future - why is CDM reform needed & how can developing countries benefit? 29 November 2010, Cancun
__Date__ Monday 29th November, 15:30 – 17:30 __Location__ The EU Pavilion at CancúnMesse (room to be confirmed)
The deadline is fast approaching for Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) finance for this climate change course - 1st December 2007
The Camco Group and Pioneer Carbon are to support the Daxu stove programme in China, with the aim of installing over 1 million stoves within a 3 year period saving in the region of 28m tonnes of car
The Executive Board, at its twenty-ninth meeting, agreed to open a total of 5 calls for experts for Afforestation/Reforestation and Small Scale Working Groups Members.
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015