Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
"Here’s the book we’ve been waiting for, a thorough, up-to-date, and above all proportionate response to our climatic predicament." It seeks to clarify what can be done, and how we can all benefit
A CDM fit for the future - why is CDM reform needed & how can developing countries benefit? 29 November 2010, Cancun
__Date__ Monday 29th November, 15:30 – 17:30 __Location__ The EU Pavilion at CancúnMesse (room to be confirmed)
The deadline is fast approaching for Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) finance for this climate change course - 1st December 2007
The Camco Group and Pioneer Carbon are to support the Daxu stove programme in China, with the aim of installing over 1 million stoves within a 3 year period saving in the region of 28m tonnes of car
The Executive Board, at its twenty-ninth meeting, agreed to open a total of 5 calls for experts for Afforestation/Reforestation and Small Scale Working Groups Members.
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves