Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
"Here’s the book we’ve been waiting for, a thorough, up-to-date, and above all proportionate response to our climatic predicament." It seeks to clarify what can be done, and how we can all benefit
A CDM fit for the future - why is CDM reform needed & how can developing countries benefit? 29 November 2010, Cancun
__Date__ Monday 29th November, 15:30 – 17:30 __Location__ The EU Pavilion at CancúnMesse (room to be confirmed)
The deadline is fast approaching for Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) finance for this climate change course - 1st December 2007
The Camco Group and Pioneer Carbon are to support the Daxu stove programme in China, with the aim of installing over 1 million stoves within a 3 year period saving in the region of 28m tonnes of car
The Executive Board, at its twenty-ninth meeting, agreed to open a total of 5 calls for experts for Afforestation/Reforestation and Small Scale Working Groups Members.
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...