Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
"Here’s the book we’ve been waiting for, a thorough, up-to-date, and above all proportionate response to our climatic predicament." It seeks to clarify what can be done, and how we can all benefit
A CDM fit for the future - why is CDM reform needed & how can developing countries benefit? 29 November 2010, Cancun
__Date__ Monday 29th November, 15:30 – 17:30 __Location__ The EU Pavilion at CancúnMesse (room to be confirmed)
The deadline is fast approaching for Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) finance for this climate change course - 1st December 2007
The Camco Group and Pioneer Carbon are to support the Daxu stove programme in China, with the aim of installing over 1 million stoves within a 3 year period saving in the region of 28m tonnes of car
The Executive Board, at its twenty-ninth meeting, agreed to open a total of 5 calls for experts for Afforestation/Reforestation and Small Scale Working Groups Members.
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya