Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
For their work on biomass briquettes made from waste, The Foundation for Sustainable Technologies (FoST) in Nepal have been awarded a runners up prize in the World Challenge 2007, brought to you by BB
A paper recycling charity in The Gambia is looking for support with a paper briquetting/stove project. The project seeks to use waste from the recycling process to create a household fuel.
As part of the Developing Energy Enterprises Project – East Africa (DEEP–EA) GVEP International has released a study on briquettes in Kenya.
A South African recycling company is looking for advice on a project idea to create briquettes for household cooking from waste paper & cardboard. Any offers of advice or funding towards successful im
PRSP (Gambia) seek funding for a biomass stove/briquette programme and innovative marketing approach
''New fuel efficient stove and bio-mass briquettes'' and ''Taking the mystery out of "environmental awareness" with a smile - gambian style'': Both projects are at an advanced development stage and th
RWANDA - More than 100 families are making a living on an innovation that just sprung three years ago, thanks to a group of women garbage collectors who discovered a goldmine in what many people conti
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...