Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
For their work on biomass briquettes made from waste, The Foundation for Sustainable Technologies (FoST) in Nepal have been awarded a runners up prize in the World Challenge 2007, brought to you by BB
A paper recycling charity in The Gambia is looking for support with a paper briquetting/stove project. The project seeks to use waste from the recycling process to create a household fuel.
As part of the Developing Energy Enterprises Project – East Africa (DEEP–EA) GVEP International has released a study on briquettes in Kenya.
A South African recycling company is looking for advice on a project idea to create briquettes for household cooking from waste paper & cardboard. Any offers of advice or funding towards successful im
PRSP (Gambia) seek funding for a biomass stove/briquette programme and innovative marketing approach
''New fuel efficient stove and bio-mass briquettes'' and ''Taking the mystery out of "environmental awareness" with a smile - gambian style'': Both projects are at an advanced development stage and th
RWANDA - More than 100 families are making a living on an innovation that just sprung three years ago, thanks to a group of women garbage collectors who discovered a goldmine in what many people conti
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future