Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
For their work on biomass briquettes made from waste, The Foundation for Sustainable Technologies (FoST) in Nepal have been awarded a runners up prize in the World Challenge 2007, brought to you by BB
A paper recycling charity in The Gambia is looking for support with a paper briquetting/stove project. The project seeks to use waste from the recycling process to create a household fuel.
As part of the Developing Energy Enterprises Project – East Africa (DEEP–EA) GVEP International has released a study on briquettes in Kenya.
A South African recycling company is looking for advice on a project idea to create briquettes for household cooking from waste paper & cardboard. Any offers of advice or funding towards successful im
PRSP (Gambia) seek funding for a biomass stove/briquette programme and innovative marketing approach
''New fuel efficient stove and bio-mass briquettes'' and ''Taking the mystery out of "environmental awareness" with a smile - gambian style'': Both projects are at an advanced development stage and th
RWANDA - More than 100 families are making a living on an innovation that just sprung three years ago, thanks to a group of women garbage collectors who discovered a goldmine in what many people conti
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya