Browse related tagsBrowse in:
28 results found
Five finalists for the BBC World Challenge 2009 address issues of household energy. You have until 13 November to cast your vote and raise the profile of household energy initiatives, some of which ar
This paper was published 12 years ago in 1985 but the topic has relevance even today.The authors have discussed the barriers to the dissemination of renewable energy technologies .It is a must read fo
Improving public understanding will go a long way in shaping policy on the use and adoption of bioenergy in India.
An article on the [[Biogas Africa Initiative]] launched in May 2007, and aiming at installing two million biogas plants by 2020 has been featured in the July / August issue of Renewable Energy World.
In all, 82 households in Badrahani, Nepal have bought biogas plants at heavily subsidised rates under the scheme, which is funded by the Dutch and German governments.
KENYA - Small-scale dairy farmers are set to benefit from a piloting project that seeks to develop 8,000 domestic biogas plants in rural areas.
Biogas Programme for the Animal Husbandry Sector is first ever programme from Vietnam to win the prestigious Energy Globe Award.
The Hague - The National Domestic Biogas & Manure Programme in Bangladesh has reached an impressive milestone. Since 2006, the Programme has provided 12,000 households with biogas plants benefitting m
Uganda is richly endowed with renewable energy resources and has large quantities of non-woody biomass such as agricultural waste, animal & human waste. There is a huge potential to develop biogas tec
CaribShare, a social enterprise delivering energy-from-waste solutions has signed a contract to power a new housing development in Jamaica. The deal will help to strengthen the livelihoods of rural co
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya