Browse related tagsBrowse in:
19 results found
FACT’s mission is to provide local communities in developing countries with additional means of income by promoting sustainable production and use of biofuels. They have just published their 10th FA
The second annual Biofuels International expo & conference coincided with the launch of Europe’s largest renewable diesel plant in the Netherlands last week.
A far more sophisticated approach needs to be taken when developing biofuels as an environmentally-friendly energy option a new UNEP report has concluded.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...