Browse related tagsBrowse in:
12 results found
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
Improving public understanding will go a long way in shaping policy on the use and adoption of bioenergy in India.
22 July 2010: The FAO of the UN & the IFAD have published a report titled "Jatropha: A smallholder bioenergy crop," which discusses the potential for jatropha as a bioenergy crop in semi-arid & remote
In "Certification Strategies, Industrial Development and the Making of a Global Market for Biofuels," Ricardo Hausmann and Rodrigo Wagner lay out five organizing principles for maximizing the developm
HPS has secured seed capital from the Foundation to scale up operations of their "unique and cost-effective" biomass gasification technology, which converts rice husks into electricity.
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015