Browse related tagsBrowse in:
12 results found
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
Improving public understanding will go a long way in shaping policy on the use and adoption of bioenergy in India.
22 July 2010: The FAO of the UN & the IFAD have published a report titled "Jatropha: A smallholder bioenergy crop," which discusses the potential for jatropha as a bioenergy crop in semi-arid & remote
In "Certification Strategies, Industrial Development and the Making of a Global Market for Biofuels," Ricardo Hausmann and Rodrigo Wagner lay out five organizing principles for maximizing the developm
HPS has secured seed capital from the Foundation to scale up operations of their "unique and cost-effective" biomass gasification technology, which converts rice husks into electricity.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...