Browse related tagsBrowse in:
12 results found
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
Improving public understanding will go a long way in shaping policy on the use and adoption of bioenergy in India.
22 July 2010: The FAO of the UN & the IFAD have published a report titled "Jatropha: A smallholder bioenergy crop," which discusses the potential for jatropha as a bioenergy crop in semi-arid & remote
In "Certification Strategies, Industrial Development and the Making of a Global Market for Biofuels," Ricardo Hausmann and Rodrigo Wagner lay out five organizing principles for maximizing the developm
HPS has secured seed capital from the Foundation to scale up operations of their "unique and cost-effective" biomass gasification technology, which converts rice husks into electricity.
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya