Browse related tagsBrowse in:
12 results found
__Date:__ 27 - 31 August 2012 __Location:__ Jyväskylä and Jämsä, Finland
Improving public understanding will go a long way in shaping policy on the use and adoption of bioenergy in India.
22 July 2010: The FAO of the UN & the IFAD have published a report titled "Jatropha: A smallholder bioenergy crop," which discusses the potential for jatropha as a bioenergy crop in semi-arid & remote
In "Certification Strategies, Industrial Development and the Making of a Global Market for Biofuels," Ricardo Hausmann and Rodrigo Wagner lay out five organizing principles for maximizing the developm
HPS has secured seed capital from the Foundation to scale up operations of their "unique and cost-effective" biomass gasification technology, which converts rice husks into electricity.
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015