Browse related tagsBrowse in:
17 results found
This prize recognizes TWP's work collaborating with local NGOs to distribute fuel-efficient cook stoves to communities in Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Haiti. TWP shared the prize wi
The Global Development Network invites researchers and organizations from developing and transition countries to submit new research proposals, completed research papers and proposals for scaling-up d
This short-essay competition seeks to highlight the challenges of implementing business in underserved markets and identify innovative business initiatives or solutions to those challenges.
The purpose of this US Sierra Club award is to build public support for community organizations in India that are helping the country leapfrog past polluting and inefficient technologies in order to c
The Arivi Non-Pressure paraffin stove, designed for BP, is the first stove in South Africa to pass SANS1906 standards. This ensures that the stove is safe, clean an more efficient than normal wick sto
The world’s leading green energy awards scheme is seeking entries for its 2013 Awards. The Ashden Awards uncover the most exciting sustainable energy enterprises from across the globe which are lead
Dipal Chandra Barua, of Grameen Shakti in Bangladesh, wins the Zayed Future Energy Prize and US 1.5M
Dipal Chandra Barua, Founding Managing Director of Grameen Shakti was awarded the first Zayed Future Energy Prize for his visionary efforts to bring renewable energy solutions to the rural people of B
''Cape Town – (2009/11/09)'' - Gabrielle Coppez, a young engineering graduate of UCT is the first recipient of the Doug Banks Renewable Energy Vision (DBREV) scholarship for post-graduate study in R
Now in their third year, the awards recognise banks and other financial institutions that have shown leadership and innovation in integrating social, environmental and corporate governance considerati
For their work on biomass briquettes made from waste, The Foundation for Sustainable Technologies (FoST) in Nepal have been awarded a runners up prize in the World Challenge 2007, brought to you by BB
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...