Browse related tagsBrowse in:
17 results found
This prize recognizes TWP's work collaborating with local NGOs to distribute fuel-efficient cook stoves to communities in Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Haiti. TWP shared the prize wi
The Global Development Network invites researchers and organizations from developing and transition countries to submit new research proposals, completed research papers and proposals for scaling-up d
This short-essay competition seeks to highlight the challenges of implementing business in underserved markets and identify innovative business initiatives or solutions to those challenges.
The purpose of this US Sierra Club award is to build public support for community organizations in India that are helping the country leapfrog past polluting and inefficient technologies in order to c
The Arivi Non-Pressure paraffin stove, designed for BP, is the first stove in South Africa to pass SANS1906 standards. This ensures that the stove is safe, clean an more efficient than normal wick sto
The world’s leading green energy awards scheme is seeking entries for its 2013 Awards. The Ashden Awards uncover the most exciting sustainable energy enterprises from across the globe which are lead
Dipal Chandra Barua, of Grameen Shakti in Bangladesh, wins the Zayed Future Energy Prize and US 1.5M
Dipal Chandra Barua, Founding Managing Director of Grameen Shakti was awarded the first Zayed Future Energy Prize for his visionary efforts to bring renewable energy solutions to the rural people of B
''Cape Town – (2009/11/09)'' - Gabrielle Coppez, a young engineering graduate of UCT is the first recipient of the Doug Banks Renewable Energy Vision (DBREV) scholarship for post-graduate study in R
Now in their third year, the awards recognise banks and other financial institutions that have shown leadership and innovation in integrating social, environmental and corporate governance considerati
For their work on biomass briquettes made from waste, The Foundation for Sustainable Technologies (FoST) in Nepal have been awarded a runners up prize in the World Challenge 2007, brought to you by BB
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015